Why so many cookies?? Cause they are delicious! 😦 Clearly I need to start over again with no cookies, chocolate or alcohol but here’s the recipe of what I was popping into my mouth so frequently. I got the recipe from this great blog.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
..and as Urban Poser points out they are also Vegan, Paleo, SDC and GAPS-legal
2 cups fine ground blanched almond flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 tablespoon canned full fat coconut milk
1/4 cup chocolate chips (I chopped up some dark chocolate)
1. In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda and salt until well blended.
2. In a separate smaller bowl, combine the liquid ingredients. Blend well.
3. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing till just combined.
4. Line your cookies sheet with parchment paper.
5. Form lightly packed balls with the dough. Place them on the cookie sheet two inches apart. Using two fingers, just gently tap down on the tops of the balls of dough.
6. Double up the cookie sheets by placing another cookie sheet under the one with the cookies to keep the bottoms from browning too fast.
7. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 10 min. Keep an eye on them though, as baking times will vary from oven to oven, as well as thickness and size of cookie. Be careful, they can burn quite easily.
Makes about 20 small cookies.