Bueblerry Nana Muffins
(that’s what Coco calls blueberries and bananas — buebLerries and nanas! :))
I got the recipe from PaleOMG and modified it in the following ways. SOOOO good!!
- 1 cup sunflower nut butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- large handful or more of frozen blueberries and a few large spoonfuls of frozen banana chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all the ingredients, adding fruit last.
3. Fill the muffin cups about halfway. I used silicone ones and didn’t need to grease them.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
5. Enjoy! They are sooo good warm!
Coco helped me make them. First she dried the new baking cups. Then she cracked the eggs (no shells!) and helped me beat and mix. I let her scrape out what was left of the sunflower nut butter. And then, of course, she helped me eat them. She approved! 🙂 (Uh,…in fact she approved of them so much that after eating four, she snuck THREE MORE when I wasn’t looking!!! I need to go hide them now so I can have the rest! ;))