Short Term Goals:
Sign Coco up for ballet lessons Done!
Sign myself up for tennis lessons Done! 🙂
Put $1000 in emergency fund – Done!
Pay off Amex – Done!
Pay my Mom back – Done!
Create some weekly family rituals – Done!
Create 3 photo books of important events Done!
Lose 10 pounds Done! …but then I gained some back!
9. Back up all photos in two or more places – backed up thru March 2012 on a hard drive and tried to back up more but failed. Need to teach myself Google Cloud.
Read camera manual Done!
11. Make Coco’s lifebook
Pay Visa $10,000 Done! 🙂
Complete a 30-Day Paleo Challenge Done! ..well close enough with the 21 day challenge 🙂
Take Coco to (Hong Kong) Disneyland – Done! (though it was Orlando)
15. Teach Coco how to spell and write her name,
count to 20 orally and count to 10 with 1:1 correspondence – She can count to 20 most days! Yay! 🙂 She still can’t spell her name consistently. She does do 1:1 correspondence but I don’t know if it’s to 10.
1. Reduce sugar, flour, caffeine, and processed foods – doing great! 🙂
2. Make working out a habit (yoga, tapes, tennis and/or kettlebells) –better now that I take tennis but can not claim it’s a habit.
3. Be asleep by 10 pm – much better!! 🙂
4. Post a photo for every day of 2012 at www.coconutphoto.wordpress.com and 2x week or more on Joy and Coconut – stopped photo blog, ok with this blog
5. Eat some form of coconut or ACV daily – great! 🙂