Oops, it’s halfway through December and I didn’t get around to posting my November update. First of all, can I say WOW!! There is only one month left of the year! (2 weeks really). Crazy. Just two little weeks left to complete my resolutions! Hmmm.. Well, let’s see first how November was?
Short Term Goals:
Sign Coco up for ballet lessons Done!
Sign myself up for tennis lessons Done! 🙂
Put $1000 in emergency fund – Done!
Pay off Amex – Done!
Pay my Mom back – Done!
Create some weekly family rituals – Done!
Create 3 photo books of important events Done!
Lose 10 pounds Done! …but then I gained some back!
9. Back up all photos in two or more places – backed up thru March 2012 on a hard drive
Read camera manual Done!
11. Make Coco’s lifebook
Pay Visa $10,000 Done! 🙂
Complete a 30-Day Paleo Challenge Done! ..well close enough with the 21 day challenge and October Unprocessed goal I tried 🙂
Take Coco to (Hong Kong) Disneyland – Done! (though it was Orlando)
Teach Coco how to spell and write her name and count to 10 with 1:1 correspondence – Done! 🙂
1. Reduce sugar, flour, caffeine, and processed foods – November was horrible!
2. Make working out a habit (yoga, tapes, tennis and/or kettlebells) -tennis 2x a week
3. Be asleep by 10 pm – better!! 🙂
4. Post a photo for every day of 2012 at www.coconutphoto.wordpress.com and 2x week or more on Joy and Coconut – stopped photo blog, ok with this blog
5. Eat some form of coconut or ACV daily – November was terrible!
Good News: I only need to back up photos and create a life book for Coco.
Bad News: My eating habits are as bad as ever. I blame stress+the holidays, not that those are good excuses. Health is going to be a HUGE priority come 2013.