The year has come to a close so let’s take a look at the resolutions I made last January and see how I fared.
Short Term Goals:
Sign Coco up for ballet lessons Done!
Sign myself up for tennis lessons Done!
Put $1000 in emergency fund – Done!
Pay off Amex – Done!
Pay my Mom back – Done!
Create some weekly family rituals – Done!
Create 3 photo books of important events Done!
Lose 10 pounds Done! …but then I gained some back!
9. Back up all photos in two or more places – backed up thru March 2012 on a hard drive and tried to back up more but failed. Need to teach myself Google Cloud.
Read camera manual Done!
11. Make Coco’s lifebook
Pay Visa $10,000 Done! (In fact, I paid $16,600! Go me!)
Complete a 30-Day Paleo Challenge Done! ..well close enough with the 21 day challenge
Take Coco to (Hong Kong) Disneyland – Done! (though it was Orlando)
Teach Coco how to spell and write her name, count to 20 orally and count to 10 with 1:1 correspondence –Done! 🙂
1. Reduce sugar, flour, caffeine, and processed foods – did a pretty good job
2. Make working out a habit (yoga, tapes, tennis and/or kettlebells) –better now that I take tennis but can not claim it’s a habit.
3. Be asleep by 10 pm – need to work on this still
4. Post a photo for every day of 2012 at www.coconutphoto.wordpress.com and 2x week or more on Joy and Coconut – stopped photo blog, ok with this blog
5. Eat some form of coconut or ACV daily – pretty good
Overall I think I did a decent job with my resolutions! As we move into 2013, I am going to make one list like this of things to accomplish but keep my resolutions very short and simple so I can remember them. I love new beginnings and resolutions! Happy New Year!